Monday, June 18, 2012

Where it all begins


Well, this is my first try to publicly make a blog.

Having to work all day, five times a week (sometimes even more) is really tiring. It burns your muscles; it shuts your mind off important things and keeps your spirit low. And when it’s time to take a day off, you end up sleeping the whole day, replenishing the energy utilized in a whole week work. But doing that only make you want to sleep more.
Even Batman cleans up while having his day off

This usually happens to a lot of people, including me.  You won’t have any fun, and you will not have the effort to go to work when Monday comes. You might even eventually live a pointless, lifeless life. (Zombie apocalypse just might really happen)
Well I am trying to make an effort not to make that happen. This blog is for those people who try to make their precious time matter. Making good decisions and doing great things. Doing work and having a blast of a moment while doing it.

Hope you enjoy the blog, ‘cause I’ll really try to enjoy it, because I’ve just decided to do this on one of my day off to take my mind off things. But I think this is where good and realistic adventure begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment